This article contains lists of various body parts obtainable in Platform Racing 3. Apart from campaign and seasonal sets, which are ordered by required medals and release dates respectively, all lists are sorted alphabetically.
All players start the game with these sets and don't need to unlock them.
These parts are earned by collecting a certain amount of gold medals in the campaign.
|Set||Name||Gold Medals||Release Date|
Parts found as random prizes in levels. Unlike PR2 where prizes are frequent and show up even when playing alone, they are far more rare. If any player's average match time for their current session is below 2 minutes, none will show up at all.
These are parts that are automatically given to any players who log in around certain holidays.
|Cranberry/Turkey||Thanksgiving or any of the 3 days prior.||2010-11-22|
These are sets that are, for unknown reasons, unobtainable in any form.
- The unreleased Donkey set is only in the game's iPhone app files, not being the desktop version at all. As such, nobody officially has the parts, including Jiggmin.
- The Viking and Whale sets were originally random prizes during the closed beta. The Bosh parts were unobtainable altogether until the open beta, though an unknown user named "happynotemo" had them.
- The Turkey and Cranberry set is the only one to have two differently named parts in it.
- An early sketch of the Happy Hat was accidentally given out with Ghost sets for a very brief period after it was released, though this was quickly corrected and removed from all player's inventories once discovered.
- This is the only game in the series to not have the original Platform Racing 1 parts in any form.
- The Bosh set is based off the character featured in Line Rider.