This article is a list of official campaigns featured in Platform Racing 2. This does not include temporary campaigns chosen by members through the "Campaign of the Fortnight" contest.
This campaign was chosen by Jiggmin in February 2008 when only the level editor for the game was released.
|Newbieland 2||Jiggmin||None||Unicorn Head||0|
|Mario Bros remix v.1.3(time attack)||zerostar(oO)||Enjoy it LOL :P world 1-4 add||Cool Sun Head||1|
|Soul Temple||julls||Careful with souls around this world||Helmet Head||2|
|razor blade||zerostar(oO)||None||Giant Bird Head||4|
|Its New York!||Stevedx20||None||Giant Bird Body||6|
|Blacklight||TheGrizz||Best with four people ;)||Giant Bird Foot||8|
|Candyland||Albatross||Many thanks to Laura4937 and Frozenfury and Brandon Hunter also, Marlee50 rules! So does Cowcowman, that is all.||Candy Head||10|
|Zerostar(¬¬)||zerostar(oO)||Enjoy it :) rate||Bee Body||12|
|Hat Factory||Jiggmin||The journey to the Hat Factory is long and arduous. If you manage to get there, you will be awarded with a propeller hat!||Propeller Hat||15|
Available from 2008-12-21 until 2008-12-26, the Christmas campaign was a special, seasonal event announced on 2008-12-15 along side the Santa Hat. Users submitted their levels to Jiggmin and in-turn the best ones briefly replaced the original campaign for several days.
The campaign was first announced on 2011-04-19 in both one of Jiggmin's livestreams and a thread where players could post their own campaign, with Jiggmin playing several of them in livestreams throughout the next month. The final campaign was released on 2011-05-30.
Announced on 2012-07-11, this theme was based around Jiggmin's newest game at the time, Luna, and space exploration. Unlike the previous campaign, one level was selected a week instead of all at once, with each week receiving its own thread on Jiggmin's website. The campaign was released on 2012-09-11.
|First Frontier||Twilan||If you need to learn the basics, you've come to the right place! Because that's just what you'll learn here. Hope you enjoy the game!||Astronaut Head||0|
|Malfunction||ptk94||The teleporter went and broke. Now you're on some dumb planet. If you still want to see the rest of space, get going real fast like.||Astronaut Body||1|
|Luna Temple V3||Overbeing||Based off of Julls "Soul Temple", Battle your way to the finish line and prove who the best racer is once and for all!||Astronaut Feet||2|
|Evacuation||Subteap||All of a sudden, you discover that your spaceship's fuel is scarce and it is essential to get outta there! You'll stumble upon various obstacles and puzzles leading your way to the escape pod.||Alien Head||4|
|3301||Mfdom||Awoken from a long slumber, you find yourself navigating a large space ship as you struggle to remember who you are and your purpose being here.||Alien Body||4|
|Spaceflight||makie98||Have fun flying in outer space!||Alien Feet||7|
|Solar Flare||dealth||In the eye of the volcano!||Galaxy Body||10|
|Airox||xXsuper3Xx||Nooo, the space station is about to blow up! You need to go back to Earth as fast as possible.||Galaxy Feet||10|
|Redemption||cooldude90||A hidden base is nearby and it is your job to discover what it is and what they are planning. Be careful! There are a lot of hidden traps in this base.||Moon Hat||15|
Announced shortly after the last's release, Jiggmin revealed that the levels in this campaign would be voted on by the community via thanks on the forum instead of chosen by him, including its theme. Hipponator's Timeline campaign idea won, where each level would be based around a specific time period in history. Levels were again chosen once a week, with voting finishing on 2012-11-24. The campaign's prizes were revealed through several YouTube videos a few days later and the campaign was released on 2012-11-29.
|Cretaceous Race||Mkl||It's a Beautifull night... but at night the monsters come... Map by MKLandxsuper3Xx Art by xXsuper3Xx||Dino Body||1|
|The Stone Age||Shadow Z||The period lasted roughly 3.4 million years and ended between 4500 BC and 2000 BC with the advent of metalworking.||Dino Head||2|
|-Flummox-||~Light2Shine~||As you travel through the castle, opening gates that lead to new terrains. The mist has overcome the forest, through this comes a path of devastation, Escape the mist filled woods and do your part to win.||Fairy Feet||4|
|Gold Rush||Mkl||Once upon a time there was a poor country, but one day they found gold in a cave and they became rich! Run from the village into the cave and find the gold!||Fairy Body||6|
|Under Fire||ArZeef||And baaam. Under fire is back again. Get ready to burn!!||Fairy Head||7|
|~Cavernous~||justinbob100||Race through the tricky cavern and find the diamonds.||Armor Feet||10|
|Smog||Kwing||Race through this tricky futuristic landscape! Though enough to beat the bonus challenge? Go for it!||Armor Body||12|
|Apocalypse||Divinity||The end of time. You have 660 seconds to escape a universal invasion. Can you do the impossible?||Thief Hat||15|
Announced on 2013-05-20 in a YouTube video, this campaign was again chosen by Jiggmin, though unlike previous ones, was privately selected over the course of a week. Players could still submit levels, however, and the campaign was revealed and released on 2013-05-27.
|Journey to Fred||RidePonyRide||Woot Woot! Campaign map! ^^ Sorry about the missing art. Art is back. Enjoy :3||Epic Giant Bird Head||0|
|The Islands in the Sky||SouthWind||Floating islands in the sky? That's not weird at all... :3 :)||Epic Giant Bird Body||1|
|Best deathmatch experience, be gladiators to the end for a shot for glory!||Epic Giant Bird Foot||0|
|Mount Magma||5uperTrinity||Mount Magma is going to erupt! QUICKLY, GET OUT OF HERE!||Epic Dino Head||0|
|YOSHI'S ISLAND||AlphaZ||None||Epic Dino Body||6|
|Extreminator||Divinity||Close your eyes because you're about to enter a world; a legendary world. Four challengers enter but only one will win. Will you be a victor?||Epic Dino Feet||8|
|Exp Grind III||Arcaninesy||My third experience race. Enjoy this nerve-wracking challenge of easy versus hard paths. Should risk falling and falling behind by going the harder, faster route? Exp hat are the only ones that will help you...||Epic Galaxy Body||10|
|RvsB, a Colonel's Sacrifice||Mf Eclipse||Private Raymond Willis 49 division Red Team beginning of Act 1. The squad is moving out to join ground forces in the assult. Artillary did most of the work, but then we lost contact with the colonel inside. We're gonna find him and bring him back.||Epic Galaxy Feet||1|
|The Legend||nerdy||Do you think you are the greatest legend of PR2 that has ever lived? Well test your skill||Epic EXP Hat||20|
- Before "razor blade" was chosen for the original campaign, a now unpublished level by Jiggmin titled "Space Race" held its spot.
- The EXP Hat was the original prize for "Hat Factory" before the Propeller Hat was made.
- The Epic campaign, along with the parts based around it, was originally titled the Legendary campaign in its announcement video.
- Given the level type, "~Christmas Castles~" initially lacked a finish block, rendering it impossible to win the Giant Bird Head. The creator eventually fixed this issue by adding one on 2008-12-23.
- "Blacklight 2" was deleted for a period of time a few months after its release until 2012-02-07, making it impossible to win the Elephant Body. The Top Hat's level, "The Golden Compass", took its spot on the campaign until it was recreated and added back.
- Jiggmin first played "Volcanic Inferno" mere minutes after it was first published in a livestream.
- While the Epic campaign featured both a deathmatch and an objective course, no level is based around the Alien Eggs mode.
- "Candyland" was renamed twice after its initial release: once to "Candyland Campaign" in May 2010, then back to "Candyland" around a year later. As renames are considered new maps, this also cleared the level's play count and rating. The old versions, while not published, still exist, however.
- ↑ http://web.archive.org/web/20081216100243/http://jiggmin.com/forum
- ↑ http://original.livestream.com/jiggmin/video?clipId=pla_210db0cc-1ff1-4238-81ff-031a7ed67a03
- ↑ http://web.archive.org/web/20120613222121/http://jiggmin.com/threads/59628-Create-the-next-PR2-Campaign?s=944efde4296f294c49d9cfbf54d94776
- ↑ http://web.archive.org/web/20110626190516/http://jiggmin.com/entries/25456-New-Campaign
- ↑ http://web.archive.org/web/20130720015930/http://jiggmin.com/threads/87028-PR2-Luna-Campaign-Week-4?s=812780fa22957e55c5c30ec39487994f
- ↑ http://web.archive.org/web/20120822042852/http://jiggmin.com/threads/87690-PR2-Luna-Campaign-Week-6
- ↑ http://web.archive.org/web/20120824232024/http://jiggmin.com/threads/88000-PR2-Luna-Campaign-Week-7
- ↑ http://web.archive.org/web/20120901031443/http://jiggmin.com/threads/88296-PR2-Luna-Campaign-Week-8
- ↑ http://web.archive.org/web/20120926070356/http://jiggmin.com/threads/89078-Timeline-Campaign
- ↑ http://web.archive.org/web/20121108125536/http://jiggmin.com/threads/90888-World-War-Week
- ↑ http://web.archive.org/web/20121111071937/http://jiggmin.com/threads/91217-Modern-Week
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPJWsibYQp8
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOrcvWT4kmk
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmqiRHrXQyc
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMQGBlhb42o
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrfN92HI38E
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgKTpXHQTgU
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tOmIFf5o8c
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cA1ihRLhNeI Seen at 2:34.
- ↑ https://youtu.be/B-e1NINsfk4?t=8m10s
- ↑ http://web.archive.org/web/20120213013229/http://jiggmin.com/threads/78703-Blacklight-2-is-back-in-action!
- ↑ http://original.livestream.com/jiggmin/video?clipId=pla_210db0cc-1ff1-4238-81ff-031a7ed67a03
- ↑ http://pr2hub.com/levels/67098.txt