The following is a list of body parts available in Platform Racing 2 that players can obtain sorted by release order. Parts are earned in a multitude of ways and are split up for easy location.
Parts that can be found in campaign levels when playing with 3 other users.
These parts are randomly found in any course and don't require other players in order to show up.
Sets that are automatically awarded to players who login either on a certain date or through another requirement.
|Ant||Log in while signed into a Kongregate account.||2012-08-10|
|Santa||Log in on Christmas Eve/Day.||2013-12-24|
|Valentine||Log in on Valentine's Eve/Day.||2014-02-14|
|Bunny||Log in on April 20th (Easter 2014).||2014-04-20|
Vault of Magics
Sets that can be purchased in the Vault of Magics.
|Set||Name||Price (Kreds)/Other||Release Date|
|Fred||20K (Body only and is temporary.)|
|Very Invisible||10K (can only keep temporarily.)|
|Frost Djinn||50K (Body/feet made of Speed Burst trails.)||2013-12-18|
These are sets that are earned in unique ways different from other body parts.
Awarded to the first person who finds the Artifact.
Could also formerly be won through these contents:
Hero of the Week
Level of the Week
Painter of the Week
|Slender||Only found as prizes in "-Deliverance-" by changelings. Based off Slender Man.||2013-08-07|
|Reindeer||Only available during a New Year's party.||2013-12-24|
|Crocodile||Drawn by Ktost and were only available for a contest.||2014-01-29|
- From the game's release until early 2011, this message popped-up every time players won a head along with the "You won a:" box instead reading "You won a new HEAD! Look for it in your heads!".
- Due to its appearance, the Elephant body is often jokingly called a potato. Jiggmin himself semi-acknowledged this by briefly renaming it to the Bean body from late 2013 to early 2014.
- The Gingerbread, Sir and Taco sets were added via popular vote during Motley Monday, being suggested by alex:), Spectre and Tacchi, respectively.
- Most parts from default sets 2-8 and the Elephant head originally had rougher designs prior receiving Epic Upgrades in 2013. Most updates simply cleaned up the outlines to bring them inline with other parts, although the Classic Girl head received more major changes. Along with having its lines completely redrawn, it also received much shorter eyelashes and its lipstick was made its Epic Upgrade.
- Despite being prizes for the middle campaign levels, the Car and Fairy sets were designed after the Elephant and Armor sets, respectively.
- The Astronaut head and Ant/Armor sets are the only parts brought over from another game, in this case War of the Web.
- The Car/Tire set is the only one to have two differently named parts, though the Tire feet were originally named the Car feet.
- ↑ https://github.com/jacob-grahn/platform-racing-2-server/blob/master/multiplayer_server/parts/Heads.php
- ↑ https://github.com/jacob-grahn/platform-racing-2-server/blob/master/multiplayer_server/parts/Bodies.php
- ↑ https://github.com/jacob-grahn/platform-racing-2-server/blob/master/multiplayer_server/parts/Feet.php
- ↑ https://youtu.be/Ax6tZPiPx9g?t=1m26s
- ↑ http://web.archive.org/web/20140319150511/http://jiggmin.com/entries/109235-I-just-now-noticed