The following is a list of blocks found in Platform Racing 2 sorted by their order in the level editor.
|Basic Block 1||Normal block you can stand on.||2008-02-15|
|Basic Block 2||Normal block you can stand on.||2008-02-15|
|Basic Block 3||Normal block you can stand on.||2008-02-15|
|Basic Block 4||Normal block you can stand on.||2008-02-15|
|Brick Block||Made of poor material that shatters if bumped.||2008-02-15|
|Finish Block||Marks the end of the level when hit.||2008-02-15|
|Ice Block||Causes players to slide about.||2008-02-15|
|Item Block||Provides one item.||2008-02-15|
|Infinite Item Block||Provides an unlimited amount of items.||2008-04-??|
|Left Block||Pushes players to the left.||2008-02-15|
|Right Block||Pushes players to the right.||2008-02-15|
|Up Block||Pushes players upwards.||2008-02-15|
|Down Block||Holds players down.||2008-02-15|
|Mine Block||Explodes when touched.||2008-02-15|
|Crumble Block||Breaks if hit too hard.||2008-02-15|
|Vanish Block||Briefly disappears when touched.||2008-02-15|
|Move Block||Moves around randomly.||2008-02-15|
|Rotate Right Block||Rotates the player 90 degrees to the right.||2008-02-15|
|Rotate Left Block||Rotates the player 90 degrees to the left.||2008-02-15|
|Push Block||Can be moved around by touching it.||2008-02-15|
|Happy Block||Boosts stats by 5.||2008-04-??|
|Sad Block||Lowers stats by 5.||2008-04-??|
|Safety Net Block||Teleports the player to their last safe area.||2008-04-??|
|Heart Block||Awards an extra heart in deathmatches and makes the player invincible for five seconds.||2013-02-12|
|Time Block||Adds ten seconds to the timer.||2013-04-30|
|Egg Minion||Alien egg that attacks when approached.||2013-09-04|
- The Happy and Sad blocks are the only ones to be designed by somebody other than Jiggmin, being credited to "Jacob K.".
- Egg Minion is the only block not to have a square shape.
- Several blocks had different appearances during the game's beta, some reminiscent to their Platform Racing designs, including:
- Ice was semi-transparent.
- Vanish lacked the dot and swooshes in the middle.
- Mine was directly ported from PR1.
- Crumble lacked a square shape.
- Move had its up arrow colored in the level editor.
- Water was always transparent and lacked any sort of depth outside of the level editor.