Videos (Season 1)
|None|| - Described Motley Monday's format and listed ideas, including:
-- Chris736's Viking hat, which breaks brick blocks from all sides.
-- VforVendetta's trial moderators.
-- Jiggmin's option for users to change the email associated with their account.
|Passwords are Amusing|| - Players can now restore levels modified or deleted within the last month.
- Added Korra's optional passwords that are required to play levels suggestion.
- Listed ideas:
-- ToxicFlame's Level of the Week tab.
-- EugeneJudo's Time block.
-- Omegaguineapig's schedule for Happy Hours.
-- Thepro1998's Workman's Helmet, which would let the wearer crumble any block.
-- PR2Brony's White Tie Wednesday, where Jiggmin reviews levels in fancy clothing.
|Santa Tree Grants Wishes|| - Added a "*" next to the PMs tab when players receive new private messages, suggested by omegagunieapig.
- Listed ideas:
-- Jugularjugular's mute only music option.
-- larsyuipo's custom item block.
-- alex:)'s Gingerbread set.
|Christmas Update|| - Added alex:)'s Gingerbread set as random prizes.
- New "Prismatic" song by Lunanova for levels.
|Deathmatches R Us||- New deathmatch mode suggested by XerthX.||2012-12-31|
|WASD Up?|| - Added custom controls that can be changed in the options menu.
- Turning off music now mutes menu theme.
- Ideas mentioned:
-- YoshiamaAang's "Freeze Ray" item.
|Rank Tokens||- The +3 rank F@H prize has been replaced with three rank tokens that can be used at any time. Two more have also been added as higher prizes.||2013-01-14|
|Infinite Times are Good Times|| - VforVendetta's trial moderator idea is now in-place.
- It is now possible to have unlimited time for levels, suggested by bls1999.
- Ideas listed:
-- Thales4000's hat selection in the level editor.
|Hat Stash|| - Players can now use any hat in the level editor while testing, suggested by Thales4000.
- Ideas mentioned:
-- Tommy8's Jigg Hat.
-- Tacchi's Taco parts.
-- Hipponator's one question forum section.
|Changelog About Changelogs|| - A changelog containing a list of updates each Motley Monday will be PMed to every player in PR2 to help with confusion, suggested by GamerProist.
- Jigg Hat is revealed, though players must find where it's located.
|Valentine's Deathmatch|| - New heart block that grants players extra health in deathmatches and briefly makes them invincible, suggested by The Pro.
- Ideas mentioned:
-- Scum's Sir parts.
|Color Picking||- Platform Racing 3 's color picker has been added, suggested by FinalCheetah.||2013-02-19|
|Spring Cleaning|| - Deathmatches now have a new symbol on the lobby, suggested by larsyuipo.
- New "Delete All" button for private messages.
- Chat bar is hopefully fixed.
- Players can teleport anywhere in the level editor by clicking, suggested by usb hub.
|NA||None||- New Walking Eggs game mode.||2013-03-04|
|Clash of the Titans|| - Ice Wave won contest by ten votes.
- Players can now restore their own rank tokens.
- In-game clock no longer cuts off if a level has a large amount of time.
- Another contest between two level designing features: a text tool and block skins.
|Text Always Wins||- After holding it off for several weeks, a text tool has been added.||2013-03-19|
|Alien Eggs|| - Upgraded Walking Eggs to Alien Eggs where the aliens now attack players.
- Ideas listed:
-- Kwing's Objective mode.
-- aaaaaa1234567890's mini-map teleportation.
-- -AnthraX-'s one way blocks.
|Achieve all Endings||- New Objective game mode where players must bump all finish blocks to win. Suggested by Kwing and Roflkoy.||2013-04-11|
|Cowboy Frankenstein||- Players can now set the chance of Super Flying Cowboy Mode appearing in their level, suggested by Reki* and Ramon Noodles.||2013-04-18|
|Bow Ties are Cool|| - New time block that adds ten seconds to the clock, suggested by EugeneJudo.
- Added Sir set as random prizes, suggested by Spectre.
- Possibility of a new campaign.
|Cardboard Guild|| - Players can now join guilds and earn guild points.
- Profiles now include avatars, last login dates and guilds.
- Announcement of the Vault of Magics.
- Mentioned ideas:
-- Ultralord's new private message system.
-- Andaya's various hat, part and item designs.
-- icedude545's guild icons.
|Free Speech|| - Private messages now include a partial history of previous ones, suggested by Ultralord.
- Color, bold, large and other tags are available for private messages.
- New "PM Everyone" button in guilds.
- Announcement of the Legendary campaign, which will be chosen by Jiggmin over the next week.
|Epic Campaign||Legendary campaign (now known as the Epic campaign) has been released.||2013-05-27|
Blogs (Season 2)
|23||None||- Added the ability for players to change the email associated with their account after one was already set.||2013-06-04|
|24||Tournament Server|| - New tournament server is available:
-- Players start at the same point with the same stats.
-- Match winner is announced in the chat.
-- Super Flying Cowboy Mode is disabled unless the level has a 100% chance.
- Finish times are now marked by point 1/100th of a second. (Mentioned as exclusive to the Tournament server, though is actually on all)
|25||Quick Private Server Update|| - "!!" Appears next to servers on the main menu when they're having a Happy Hour.
-- Servers users can't enter are now placed at the bottom of the list.
- Guild leaders are now indicated with a Crown beside their name.
|26||Swearing at Tournaments|| - The swear filter can now optionally be toggled off in options.
- Maximum amount of guild members has been increased to 100.
- Private servers can run a custom tournament, with guild leaders being able to type these commands:
-- /t on
-- /t off
-- /t [hat] [speed] [acceleration] [jumping]
|27||Here Comes the...||- Added Taco parts as random prizes.||2013-07-01|
|28||Lists are so Bling||- New guild list in the Players tab that displays the top guilds along with their daily amount of guild points and active users.||2013-07-09|
|29||Motley Receipts|| - Enabled https for all purchases.
- Released Epic Upgrades for the Classic set.
- New guild-shared Token++ in the Vault of Magics.
- Vault purchases now send a private message containing a receipt.
|30||Profile Loadouts||- Added a feature that allows players to save up to three loadouts for their character and stats. Pressing their corresponding number on the keyboard allows for quick switching.||2013-07-23|
|31||Cat Captchas||- New anti-macro measure that causes a pop-up telling the player to click on an image of a cat after they receive 25,000 experience points in one day. Clicking on a dog eliminates the chance of gaining experience for several hours.||2013-07-31|
|32||Long Live the Contests!||- Contest owners now have the ability to award weekly prizes to winners.||2013-08-07|
|33||Stahp Talking to Yourself|| - (gone) is now displayed next to a player's name when they leave a match.
- Users no longer have to log back in before they can find the artifact.
- Resolved Vault body part renting issues.
- Epic colors no longer reset.
|34||Onion Layers of Feelings||- Two new layers for drawing. One allows for drawing over blocks and characters while the other is for quick effects.||2013-08-19|
|35||Turn that Frown Upside Down|| - New Slender set obtainable in "-Deliverance-" by changelings.
- Servers resetting now cause a Happy Hour, an extra experience bonus and Fred sets to trigger.
|36||Cooperative (but still evil) Eggs||- New Egg Minion block that attacks players.||2013-09-04|
- ↑ https://twitter.com/TumTum460/status/341997988605988865
- ↑ http://web.archive.org/web/20130715211257/http://jiggmin.com/entries/88777
- ↑ http://web.archive.org/web/20130716084905/http://jiggmin.com/entries/89332-Quick-Private-Server-Update
- ↑ http://web.archive.org/web/20130716084612/http://jiggmin.com/entries/90050-Swearing-at-Tournaments
- ↑ http://web.archive.org/web/20130716084910/http://jiggmin.com/entries/90860-Here-comes-the
- ↑ http://web.archive.org/web/20130716085004/http://jiggmin.com/entries/91717-Lists-are-so-bling
- ↑ http://web.archive.org/web/20130716083624/http://jiggmin.com/blogs/1-Jiggmin?blogcategoryid=279
- ↑ http://web.archive.org/web/20131230235046/http://jiggmin.com/entries/95121-Cat-Captchas?bt=613649
- ↑ http://web.archive.org/web/20130915123345/http://jiggmin.com/dev
- ↑ http://web.archive.org/web/20150417175303/http://jiggmin.com/entries/97238-Onion-Layers-of-Feelings
- ↑ http://web.archive.org/web/20150418111847/http://jiggmin.com/entries/98844-Cooperative-(but-still-evil)-Eggs
- ↑ http://web.archive.org/web/20141028005106/http://jiggmin.com/contests/contests.php