Creation's jiggmin.com thumbnail.
Facebook, Kongregate, Newgrounds
Creation is a sandbox game where players create their own world (room) using a variety of blocks as well as modify someone else's. Players can sign in using their Facebook, jiggmin.com, Kongregate and Newgrounds account, or play as a guest. Each room features a chat and the creator has the power to kick others from it, as well as give build and kick abilities to others they trust.
During development of War of the Web, Jiggmin made several updates to the game, including:
- Added support for Kongregate, Newgrounds and Facebook accounts.
- Fire blocks now set players on fire when touched, with water extinguishing them.
- New rock block created by mixing water and lava; requires support to remain airborne.
Main article: List of Achievements
|Persuasive||Get creation powers in someone else's room.||5|
|Popular||Convince 10 players to join your room.||10|
Although the game's server had already been down for several months at that point, Jiggmin officially announced on 2015-09-09 that he would be dropping support for Creation along with most other multiplayer games besides Platform Racing 2. He stated: "Managing [the games] servers is another time drain. They'll need to be streamlined or removed. I plan to keep PR2 running at least until PR4 is out, though." The announcement also coincided with the launch of his new forum Freegoose.
There have been no fan projects to attempt and revive the game or set up private servers, leaving it unplayable.
- This was the first game Jiggmin published on Facebook.
- The player's avatar, Plank, came from Competitive Line Waiting.
- Jiggmin later revealed that he developed the game to test how possible multiple players editing levels in realtime would be for Platform Racing 4.
- The game was originally planned to be published on Armor Games, as indicated by Jiggmin's announcement blog along with unused code that checks for an Armor Games login.
- While the game's been removed from Kongregate since its shutdown, its comment section is still public.
- ↑ http://web.archive.org/web/20110826090808/http://jiggmin.com/entries/26795-Creation
- ↑ http://web.archive.org/web/20111021205620/http://jiggmin.com/games/creation
- ↑ http://web.archive.org/web/20130512144948/http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/590972
- ↑ http://web.archive.org/web/20161227155805/http://freegoo.se/platform-racing-4-and-the-future/
- ↑ http://web.archive.org/web/20141208152050/http://jiggmin.com/threads/82410-Platform-Racing-4
- ↑ Deleted blog from February 2012.